Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My Lanvin loves H&M shopping experience

    Photobucket

    I arrived at H&M (Königsallee 76, Düsseldorf, Germany) at 7.30 a.m. (it usually opens at 10 a.m. but today it was scheduled to open at 8.00). There already was a crowd waiting in front of the store.

    Photobucket

    I received a bracelet, that marked my shopping time for 9.20 - 9.35.

    Photobucket

    I intended to buy the black ruffled lace skirt and the fur coat but when I got in at 9.20 I had to learn that the fur coat wasn`t available :(

    Photobucket

    Everything in my size (36 / S) was sold out already and only one pair of shoes in my size was left.

    Photobucket

    The ruffled lace skirt was very unflattering on me (it made my hips look two sizes larger than they are), the shoes looked quite tacky (so did the bags...) and the sole was super slippery, so they were not an option.

    Photobucket

    So I chose the black ruffled dress for 149 Euro.

    Photobucket

    I`m content.

    Even though the whole experience didn`t meet the expertations that were built up by all the hype during the last weeks.



    How was your shopping experience? What did you buy?